T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Reporting Officer (21N/RONR)
As our labs are open 24:7, we need candidates who can commit to working a rota that will include working blocks of day shifts and nights.
The role will be based in our Science Park in Antrim. Parking is available at all sites and we also run a Randox shuttle bus between Belfast and Antrim for the roles based in the Science Park.
As our labs are open 24:7, we need candidates who can commit to working a rota that will include working blocks of day shifts and nights. 4 days on (8.00am-8.00pm), 4 days off, 4 nights on (8.00pm-8.00am), 4 days off. These roles are temporary initially but have the potential to be made permanent.
• Reviewing COVID-19 Run Batches paperwork and requesting any necessary sample repeats.
• To project analytics to develop, monitor and deliver metrics and KPI’s to ensure the alignment of the company’s goals and objectives associated with the COVID-19 testing process.
• Using Excel with data recording to analyse and verify patients results.
• Using LIMs (Laboratory information Management System) software to review, process and authorise patients results.
• Liaising with lab coordinators and managers to action sample repeat requests, gather reporting data and to trend any problems throughout the testing process.
• Generating lab reports for clients COVID-19 tests.
• Providing stats to senior management throughout the testing process.
• Acting as the final ‘eyes and ears’ of the process. All samples are reviewed by reporting and we query anything that looks suspect.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Highly motivated, independent and proactive
• Strong work ethic and self-starter; able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced environment
• Educated to at least A-Level or equivalent
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.
• Flexibility to work a shift pattern
• Excellent time management
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.