Middletown Centre for Autism
T: (0)28 3751 5750
Job Purpose: Work with the Head of Research and Development to carry out the essential work of the Research and Information Service in Middletown Centre for Autism.
• Find and prepare articles for the Centre’s research bulletin.
• Support the research team in the execution of research projects, preparing materials, data collection and analysis.
• Supporting the analysis of qualitative and quantitative data collected from the Centre’s follow-up and training evaluation procedures.
• Evaluation of LSA Referral Programmes- (including N individual, ROI individual and Whole School.
• Liaising with LSA regarding the research process, consent, and data collection process from Referral Programmes and the Autism Accreditation Award.
• Retrieving and selecting appropriate information and inputting same.
• The development and dissemination of individualised pre and post measures relating to Referral Programmes.
• The inputting and quality control of Referral Programme data and evaluation and streamlining of research processes.
• The analyses and evaluation and dissemination of Referral Programme data and Autism Accreditation Award data through comprehensive reports.
• Selecting appropriate data for reports requested by SMT.
• Liaising across departments to improve data collection methods and improve services provided.
• Improving methods of including the voice of the child or young person.
• Advising in regard to data collection methods for Whole School Programme.
As well as contributing to the following areas:
Managing Strategy / Policy
Managing Services, People & Resources