Retail Customer Service Assistant
T: 028 9442 9717
RETAIL CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
Location – Buttercrane Shopping Centre
Hours of work – 20
Days & times of work – Various
Hourly rate – £8.72 per hour
The Centre currently has a vacancy on one of its customer services team. We deliver what is recognised to be excellent customer service and we wish to continue to do so with “your help and support”. Whilst experience in a similar role is desirable what is more important is a positive attitude, a customer focussed approach and a can do spirit.
The main purpose of the role include:
• To ensure the full implementation of the Customer Services strategy throughout the centre
• Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public in a professional and cautious manner.
• Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and approachable presence.
• Promotion of centre gift cards or any other centre promotions.
• Leasing with centre retailers.
• Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service.
Essential and Desirable Criteria:
• Customer Service Training – desirable
• Computer literate, word, excel and outlook – essential
• Good numeracy skills – essential
The successful applicant will possess excellent communication skills along with a high level of spoken English.
Robinson Services employees at Buttercrane Shopping Centre avail of the following benefits:
- Employee Healthcare Cash Plan Scheme
- Discounted Car Parking
- Buttercrane VIP Loyalty Card with 10% discount in selected stores
- Free Uniform
- Canteen & Welfare Facilities required relevant to job role
So apply today and we look forward to meeting you.
Robinson Services is an equal opportunities employer
Please note that some of our roles may be subject to appropriate Access NI clearance