Retail Housekeeping Operative
T: 028 9442 9717
RETAIL HOUSEKEEPING OPERATIVE
Location – Buttercrane Shopping Centre
Hours of work – 30 hours per week
Days & times of work – 5 out of 7
Hourly rate – £8.91 per hour
The Centre currently has a vacancy on one of its customer service teams. We deliver what is recognised to be excellent customer service and we wish to continue to do so with “your help and support”. Whilst experience in a similar role is desirable what is more important is a positive attitude, a customer focussed approach and a can do spirit.
The main purpose of the role for the housekeeping operative is to ensure that their allocated area is cleaned to the required specification whilst adhering to defined procedures and health and safety regulations.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Maintaining all centre public areas during trading hours.
- Dealing with spillages.
- Maintaining washroom areas.
- Servicing entrance/exit matting.
- Maintaining designated external areas
The successful applicant will possess excellent communication skills along with a high level of spoken English.
Robinson Services employees at Buttercrane Shopping Centre avail of the following benefits:
- Employee Healthcare Cash Plan Scheme
- Discounted Car Parking
- Buttercrane VIP Loyalty Card with 10% discount in selected stores
- Free Uniform
- Canteen & Welfare Facilities required relevant to job role
So apply today and we look forward to meeting you.
Robinson Services is an equal opportunities employer
Please note that some of our roles may be subject to appropriate Access NI clearance