RTS Coordinator – Operations
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
RTS Coordinator (Operations) 21N/RTSO
To work with Operations department of Randox Testing Services, the RTS Operations Coordinator is accountable to the RTS Senior Operations Coordinator.
The main job function is to ensure that day to day operations are conducted efficiently, with the allocation of collectors to task, ensuring that all drug and alcohol testing collections are achieved on time in accordance with standard operating procedures and departmental requirements.
Key tasks and responsibilities.
Description of role and responsibilities: Ensuring that day-to day operations are conducted efficiently, with the allocation of collectors to task, ensuring that all collections are received on time in accordance with standard operating procedures and departmental requirements.
• Allocation of collectors to individual tasks
• Monitoring collector performance, prepare and submit collector key performance indicators
• Assist with general telephone or email enquiries.
• Monitor and maintain collection schedules via liaising with the Collection Officers Manager.
• Monitor and maintain subcontracted collection network
• Participate on the On-call Rota
• Monitor and maintain RTS and sub-contracted collection invoicing and liaise with RTS Accounts department as required
• Adherence to company positive work environment policies, health and safety procedures and the maintenance of a safe working environment
• Deputise for the RTS Coordinator (Logistics) as required and conduct and other tasks or projects assigned by management.
• Highly motivated, independent and proactive; anticipates needs and issues and takes action accordingly.
• Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced environment.
• Strong organisational and communication skills
• Ability to work as a team member of a cross-functional team to accomplish time-driven goals.
• Willingness to work flexibly
• High attention to detail
• Possess GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English language (Grades A-C)
• Be competent in the use of Microsoft Offices computer applications such as Word Excel and Outlook.
• Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Possess excellent organisational skills
• Ability to work on their own and within a team
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer