T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Executive, Kenya – (Job Ref: 22I/SEKE)
Randox Laboratories currently has a vacancy for a target driven individual in the position of Sales Executive to join our dynamic and growing team based in Nairobi.
- The development of our business interests in a hugely diverse sales territory, in line with targets tied to the corporate growth plan.
- Managing key relations with our current Clinical customer base.
- Identifying and developing customer relations in areas where we are currently unrepresented.
- The preparation of sales reports and sales projections.
- The maintenance of sales reports and sales projections.
- The maintenance of a high level of product knowledge and competitor awareness.
- Field based role, required to visit customers regularly to promote products and expand sales revenue in the market.
- Proactive approach and self-starting spirit to challenges in the market.
- Degree level education with extra consideration for business/science related disciplines.
- Experience in working to and achieving targets.
- The ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with high-level business partners.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Life Science or Business-related discipline.
- Driving licence.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.