T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Executive – Western Australia – (Job Ref: 23I/NSWE)
Randox is welcoming applications for the position of Sales Executive based in Perth, covering Western Australia however, extensive travel may be required throughout the country. This role will involve the sales and promotion of the Randox clinical product portfolio nationally – developing business with current customer as well as winning new business.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry, that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales.
- Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products.
- Management of key accounts and direct selling of Randox products to customers.
- Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales.
- Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attending conferences and trade shows as required.
- At least a Bachelor level degree in a Life Science related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence with dealing with customers.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Ability to work to strict timeframes and meet deadlines.
- A valid driving licence.
- Previous experience in the sales and working in a target orientated environment would be advantageous.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.