T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Executive – Ghana
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, target driven individual to join our growing sales team in Ghana.
The role will involve the promotion of the Randox brand and the sales of Randox Clinical products by focussing on existing customers and developing new customer.
• Build, maintain and develop business relationships between Randox and customers (clinical laboratories, veterinary laboratories, centres of research, hopsitals)
• Responsible for the sales and promotion of Randox clinical products in Ghana
• Based in Ghana with extensive travel throughout the assigned territory
• Identify strategic business opportunities in order to grow revenue in the north-eastern region
• Meet or exceed the yearly sales targets in the territory
• Complete and utilise a CRM tool as part of daily role
• Attendance to key exhibitions and seminars
Although a field role based from Ghana, the successful candidate will work with a team of staff based throughout West Africa.
Minimum Bachelor degree level qualification in a life science related discipline
Experience of Sales, market analysis and sales strategy
Fluency in English (mandatory) and Portuguese
Experience of achieving set targets and meeting deadlines
Willingness to travel extensively both nationally and internationally
Excellent time management and organisational skills
Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
Strong business acumen
Ability to analyse sales figures
Knowledge of Brazilian Clinical and IVD market
Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.