T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Executive – Melbourne (Job Ref: 21I/SEML)
Randox Laboratories is currently looking for an ambitious, results orientated individual to join a global leader in the provision of medical diagnostic solutions in the role of Sales Executive in Melbourne.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and development of business relationships between Randox, our International sales staff and customers. The candidate will be responsible for the sales and promotion of Randox products within the defined territory. This role will involve identifying regional strategic business opportunities for the Randox business units in order to grow revenue in this region.
The sucessful applicant will be responsible for:
• Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Management of key accounts and direct selling of Randox products to customers
• Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
• At least a Bachelor level degree in Business or a Life Science related discipline.
• Excellent communication skills and confidence with dealing with customers.
• Willingness to travel extensively.
• Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
• Ability to work to strict time-frames and meet deadlines.
• A valid driving licence.
• Previous experience in the sales and working in a target orientated environment would be advantageous.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.