T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
Porsche produces the world’s finest high-performance sports cars and we are looking for passionate and committed individuals to join our established team in Porsche Centre Belfast. One of the most recognisable luxury brands globally, Porsche is proud to provide an outstanding customer service that exceeds expectations and helps to build lasting relationships.
Porsche is a company built on tradition and driven by innovation. In joining our Belfast team, you will be on the road to a successful and rewarding career with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers.
To achieve agreed sales targets for new and/or used cars, within defined operating and financial guidelines
To contribute to the development of plans, policies and procedures that will ensure the achievement of all sales tasks in a timely manner
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate how they meet the following criteria:
- At least 2 years’ car sales experience or Finance & Insurance sales experience in a franchised dealership environment
- Possess 5 or more GCSEs at grade C or above or equivalent (including English or Maths)
- Enthusiasm for excellent customer service
- Passion for automotive technology
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Team orientated personality, always willing to help and support others
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop while keeping up-to-date with innovations and complex/technical/product information
- Strong organisational skills
- Good knowledge of computer applications (MS Office)
- Full, valid driving licence (aged 21+ for insurance purposes)
Remuneration and Benefits...
- Salary: OTE £45k – with realistic uncapped earning potential of more than £50k
- Guaranteed salary for initial period in role to help you settle in.
- Premium Company Car and fuel allowance.
- Discounted car purchase scheme available after qualifying period.
- Additional benefits which include – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, colleague referral scheme and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button.
Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the job reference above.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Wednesday 12th May. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer