T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Executive – Prague (21I/CZPG)
Would you like to develop a career with an established global IVD company?
Randox Laboratories is currently seeking an individual who has the drive and the commitment to join one of our biggest sales teams, to be based in the Czech Republic. We require an enthusiastic, target driven individual who wishes to work in a fast-paced, modern industry. This opportunity may suit a recent science graduate or someone with minimal sales experience but who has the drive to succeed and develop their career in Sales.
This is a field-based sales position based in Prague with the requirement to travel extensively through the country.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales of our Clinical products (Clinical Chemistry Analysers, Reagents and Quality Control products)
• Building up in depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
• Bachelor level qualification or higher in a Business and/or Life Science related discipline.
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of business acumen.
• Proficiency in Czech and English
• Mobile and willing to travel throughout the country as required
• The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers and potential customers.
• The ability to negotiate and make presentations to individuals and businesses.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Ability to learn and retain information quickly.
• Experience in business to business sales.
• Experience in the Medical Devices industry.
• Market research experience.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams.
Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number 20I/PRAG.