T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Executive – Lodz, Poland (Job Ref: 24I/LDZO)
At Randox, we have an exciting opportunity for a commercially minded individual to join our Sales team, promoting Clinical portfolio within the Lodz region.
A home-based role but the ideal candidate will be based close to the targeted regions, with travel needed.
As a Sales Executive, you will be tasked with developing and maintaining an effective sales representation in your assigned region by directly searching, contacting, and selling products to end user customers.
• Building trusted relationships with customers, promoting Randox products
• Conducting regular customer visits to understand our customer needs
• Managing key accounts and developing new business opportunities
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required.
• Preparation of sales reports and projections.
• Market Research into the potential business opportunities for new and current Randox product lines.
• Bachelor level degree in a Life Science discipline or relevant work experience within the Medical/Pharmaceutical sector.
• Ability to communicate complex clinical information with stakeholders
• Self-starter mindset and drive to be achieve a successful sales career
• Passion/strong interest within the medical sector
• Fluent in English and Polish
• Valid driving licence
• Previous experience in the sales and working in a target orientated environment would be advantageous.
For you, we offer a competitive salary alongside profit sharing and good working flexibility.
As a global company – we can offer you rapid career progression alongside training opportunities to help you improve in your chosen field. This a great opportunity to reap rewards in a sector that is experiencing significant growth throughout Poland.
Randox, is an international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.