T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Executive (Point of Care Testing) – 22N/POCT
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, target driven individual to join our growing sales team in our Headquarters in Antrim.
The role will involve the promotion of the Randox brand and the sales of Randox Clinical products by focussing on significantly growing our sales in the POCT market throughout the UK. Selling IQC, RIQAS POCT and VeraStat to both existing customers and new customers.
- Development of business interests in a hugely diverse sales territory in line with targets tied to the corporate growth plan.
- To manage distributors in the territory and push for sales growth.
- Managing key relations with our current customers.
- Conducting regular customer visits to increase these sales.
- Conducting educational seminars on a regular basis and increasing customer engagement.
- Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products, notably QC products.
- Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales.
- Handling customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- At least a Bachelor level degree in Business or a Life Science related discipline.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with customers.
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with high-level business partners.
- Willingness to travel extensively and internationally.
- Ability to work in a team environment, and independently.
- Ability to work to strict timeframes and meet deadlines.
- A valid driving licence.
- A background in POCT sales would be valuable.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.