T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Executive – Lyon (2II/PRLR)
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, target driven individual to join our growing sales team.
The role will involve the sale and promotion of the Randox product portfolio and increasing the overall brand awareness of Randox in Lyon and surrounding area. As a Sales Executive, you will visit existing and new customers on a regular basis to develop and renew relationships and extend our client’s target area, focusing on promoting our products and increasing sales.
• The development of our business interests in a hugely diverse sales territory, in line with targets tied to the corporate growth plan.
• Managing key relations with our current customer base of Food and Toxicology businesses.
• Identifying and developing customer relations in areas where we are currently unrepresented.
• The preparation of sales reports and sales projections.
• The maintenance of a high level of product knowledge and competitor awareness.
The Must Haves:
• Proactive approach and self-starting spirit to challenges in the market.
• Degree level education with extra consideration for business/science related disciplines.
• Fluency in French and English.
• Experience in working to and achieving targets.
• The ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with high-level business partners.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Based in Lyon area of France.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories is an equal opportunities employer.