T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Executive – Guiyang (Job Ref: 21I/SEGG)
Randox Laboratories is currently welcoming applications from an ambitious, target driven individual to join the company’s growing sales team in Guiyang, Guizhou.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the sales of Randox Clinical products to both new and potential customers throughout Guizhou.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide job security and genuine career advancement for those who show potential.
We offer extensive training and ongoing support.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
• Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Management of key accounts and direct selling of Randox products to customers
• Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
• Fluency in English. Although we are willing to initially accept candidates with a lower level of English, the successful candidates will have to undertake to learn English at a rapid rate as this will be essential when in the job.
• A University diploma or degree or higher in Biochemistry or Chemistry (or similar).
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers and potential customers.
• A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets.
• Excellent time management, organisational skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral).
• Willingness to travel extensively within the relevant region.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communications
• A valid driving licence
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.