T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Representative – South Korea (24I/STUD)
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, target driven individual to join our growing sales team based in Seoul, South Korea.
- This role will involve the sale and promotion of our clinical product range within the Randox product portfolio along with increasing the overall brand awareness of Randox in South Korea.
- The Sales Representative will visit existing and new customers on a regular basis to develop and renew relationships and extend our client’s target area, focusing on promoting our products and increasing sales. Some of the products you will be selling as a part of this team will include reagents and quality control materials to laboratories within the territory.
- You will be responsible for identifying new market opportunities to increase sales, build up an in-depth knowledge of Randox and our competitor products, and travel regularly throughout the region in order to conduct regular customer visits to increase sales.
- Fluency in English.
- Willingness to travel throughout your territory.
- A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets.
- The drive and ability to work on your own initiative, as well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Science or Engineering related major
- 0-3 Years’ experience (Graduates of this year can also apply)
- Experience selling medical diagnostics devices or consumables to laboratories or hospitals.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a
vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.