T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Executive – Slovakia (21I/SSEP)
Randox is currently recruiting for a determined and target driven individual to join the dynamic and ambitious Sales Team. This role will involve the sale and promotion of Randox laboratory instruments and related products and increasing the overall brand awareness of Randox throughout Slovakia. Based from a home office the successful applicant will be required to travelling throughout the country regularly.
Due to the specialist nature of our product portfolio, experience of medical diagnostics is beneficial. However, full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly expanding international company and start a career with a market leader in a growing industry.
• To increase sales of the Randox product portfolio across the designated region
• The management and support of distributor partners in their territory and product group
• The sourcing, assessment and establishment of new distributors
• Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
• Daily use of Randox CRM to record business trips and track customer information
• Conducting sales and training presentations on designated product group
A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Life Science or Business related discipline
Experience of working in sales, preferably in in-vitro diagnostics
A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
The drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Excellent time management and organisational skills
Fluency in English and Slovak
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.