T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Executive – Spain (21I/SEMA)
Would you like to develop a career with an established global IVD company?
Randox Laboratories is currently seeking an individual who has the drive and the commitment to join one of our biggest sales teams, to be based in Spain. We require an enthusiastic, target driven individual who wishes to work in a fast-paced, modern industry. This opportunity may suit a recent science graduate or someone with minimal sales experience but who has the drive to succeed and develop their career in Sales.
This is a field-based sales position with the requirement to travel extensively throughout the country.
The successful candidate will contribute to the company’s overall growth and profitability by developing and maintaining a wide and varied customer network in Madrid and Central Spain to include end-user laboratory customers and distributors alike. The role should be primarily focused on new business and demand generation for our products in the region.
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Qualified to degree level in a life science or business discipline
• High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
• Deep understanding of the healthcare system in Spain
• Willingness to travel extensively throughout the designated sales region on a weekly basis
• Proficiency in all Microsoft applications – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to identify new business opportunities through expansion of existing products into new market segments.
• Clean driving licence
• A proven tack record in sales and customer relationship management with customer facing experience
• Experience in selling to the healthcare sector
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams.
Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.