T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Executive – Southern England (21/GSSE)
Randox Testing Services is the market leader in the provision of drug and alcohol testing services, working to ensure safety and wellbeing in the workplace. Due to the increased recognition of the importance of drug and alcohol testing in the workplace and Randox Testing Services continued success, we are seeking to expand our UK sales team with the addition of highly motivated and target driven individual.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the sales and promotion of Randox Testing Services throughout a wide range of industries, developing business with current customers as well as winning new business.
This position is home based however travel will be required within the region and potentially further afield.
• Management and growth of existing business
• Retention of existing key accounts
• Identify and develop new business
• Preparation of sales reports and sales projections
• Maintaining expert knowledge of the drug and alcohol testing market and the application of Randox’s current and emerging capabilities (training provided)
• Travel throughout the UK as required (car, mobile and laptop provided)
• Minimum of two years relevant experience in sales, ideally in a field / territory sales position
• The ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and business partners
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Self-motivated and work well as part of a team
• Experience of CRM and KPI’s (desirable)
• Full clean driving licence
About Randox Testing Services:
Randox Testing Services are part of the Randox group; a global UK based healthcare diagnostic company. Randox currently employ over 1400 staff, including 300 research scientists and engineers, and are active in over 145 countries across the globe. With a significant commitment to research and development, investing up to 17% of turnover, Randox is passionate about improving global health through more effective and accurate diagnostics. With a dedicated research and development team focussed on the development of both improved and novel drug tests, Randox Testing Services are ideally placed to reduce risk and help make the workplace safer for all.
Randox recognises the importance of highly motivated and successful people in achieving its global objectives. We are seeking to expand and build on an already successful team, to meet both business and individual development objectives.