T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Executive – Hong Kong – (24I/NGNG)
At Randox, we have an exciting opportunity for a commercially minded individual to join our Sales team, promoting clinical and toxicology products portfolio within the Hong Kong.
As a Sales Executive, you will be tasked with developing and maintaining an effective sales representation in your assigned region by directly searching, contacting, and selling products to end user customers.
- Building trusted relationships with customers, promoting Randox products
- Conducting regular customer visits to understand our customer needs
- Managing key accounts and developing new business opportunities
- Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attending conferences and trade shows as required.
- Bachelor level degree in a Life Science discipline or relevant work experience within the Medical/Pharmaceutical sector.
- Ability to communicate complex clinical information with stakeholders
- Self-starter mindset and drive to be achieve a successful sales career
- Passion/strong interest within the medical sector
- A valid driving licence.
- Previous experience in the sales and working in a target orientated environment would be advantageous.
For you, we offer a competitive salary alongside profit sharing and good working flexibility.
As a global company – we can offer you rapid career progression alongside training opportunities to help you improve in your chosen field. This a great opportunity to reap rewards in a sector that is experiencing significant growth throughout Hong Kong.
Randox, is an international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.