T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Executive – Iraq – (23I/IRIR)
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, target driven individual to join our growing sales team in Iraq as a Sales Executive.
The role will involve the sale and promotion of the Randox Toxicology product portfolio and increasing the overall brand awareness of Randox throughout Iraq. As a Sales Executive, you will visit existing and new customers on a regular basis to develop and renew relationships and extend our client’s target area, focusing on promoting our products and increasing sales.
- The development of our business interests in a hugely diverse sales territory, in line with targets tied to the corporate growth plan.
- Managing key relations with our current customer base.
- Identifying and developing customer relations in areas where we are currently unrepresented.
- The preparation of sales reports and sales projections.
- The maintenance of a high level of product knowledge and competitor awareness.
- Qualified to degree level in a life science or business discipline.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills relating to problem solving and sales analysis.
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the region.
- Strong research skills.
- Ability to act on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Possess a full driving license.
- Flexibility, the nature of this position will require to work such hours deemed necessary to complete the responsibility.
- Fluent in the local language and English.
- Previous Industry experience.
- Experience in distributor negotiations and sales management through a third party.
- Be able to communicate in English both verbally and written.
- Please ensure you CV is submitted in English.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a
vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.