Sales Support Executive
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Support Executive (Job Ref: 22N/SETX)
Randox Toxicology currently has a vacancy for a target driven individual in the position of a Sales Support Executive to join our dynamic and growing team based at our HQ in Crumlin, County Antrim.
The successful candidate will be focus on the sales and marketing support activities that will aid the growing Quality Control business.
• Review of ToxPlex including sales and KPIs.
• Working in conjunction with the Business Manager to support the sales channels in managing opportunities through the sales process, assisting the relevant sales staff to generate profitable revenue.
• Working in conjunction with the Business Manager to review KPIs and CRM records for the Sales Team.
• Sales analysis review and identify sales trends.
• Tracking existing sales orders and keeping CRM up to date.
• Forecasting analysis.
• Supporting Sales Team on enquiries / pricing requirements / custom control.
• A Bachelor Degree or higher in a relevant discipline.
• The ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where the only limited standardisation exists.
• Effective interpersonal skills, experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment.
• Extreme attention to detail, ability to process tasks through established procedures.
• Ability to multitask and prioritise projects within a dynamic work environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information in written reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Fluency in a second European language.
• Experience in a sales driven environment.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.