Sales Support Executive
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Support Executive (21/ESPL) – Spanish Speaking
Randox Laboratories currently has a vacancy for a target driven individual in the position Sales Support Executive to join our dynamic and growing team based from our site in London.
Covering the Spanish region, the successful candidate will promote our Toxicology product portfolio. This role would manage relationships with our distributor network in the region. This role would involve regular and extensive travel on an international basis.
• To support the Spanish sales team for the Randox product range
• Complete monthly sales reports
• Track sales performance throughout the month and analyse team sales performance against targets
• Issue monthly distributor performance summary reports
• Conduct in depth analysis of sales team CRM (completion, sales visits, opportunity management)
• Review and analysis of forecasting
• Liaise with marketing to analyse and identify market trends
• Work with logistics and finance to ensure customer stock and account management is up to date
The Must Haves:
• Bachelor degree or higher in a Life Science or Business-related discipline
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Flexible with regards to working hours when required
• Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills
• Excellent organisational and teamwork skills
• Strong business acumen
• Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
• Open to international travel, if and when required
• Previous lab-based experience
• Spanish speaking
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.