Sales Support Executive
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox is welcoming applications for the position of Sales Executive based from Melbourne. This role will involve the sales and promotion of the Randox Food Diagnostics and Toxicology product portfolio nationally developing business with current customer as well as winning new business.
The position will be based in Melbourne; however, extensive travel will be required throughout the country.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry, that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
• Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Management of key accounts and direct selling of Randox products to customers
• Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
• At least a Bachelor level degree in Food Science, Nutrition or Life Science related discipline with significant chemistry component.
• Excellent communication skills and confidence with dealing with customers.
• Willingness to travel extensively.
• Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
• Ability to work to strict time-frames and meet deadlines.
• A valid driving licence.
• Previous experience in the sales and working in a target orientated environment would be advantageous.
Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics. We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.