T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Scientific Writer (21N/SCIW)
A unique opportunity has arisen for an innovative and articulate individual to join the Randox Marketing team in the position of Scientific Writer. The successful applicant will be responsible for the preparation and writing of scientific materials for use in all corporate literature, promotional documents ad exhibitions/roadshows globally.
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career with a forward thinking, global company which will offer the successful applicant job security and genuine opportunities to enhance their career.
• Liaising with various departments including personnel in international offices to collate product and market information.
• Writing scientific material for use in corporate literature including brochures, sales aids, exhibitions materials etc. promoting Randox products worldwide.
• Writing scientific information for all internal and external channels.
• Collating product information and the subsequent preparation and distribution of regular marketing publications
• Attendance at national and international conferences and Randox Roadshows to promote Randox products and services.
• Creation of content for advertising features, fliers, posters, white papers, press releases, videos and websites.
• Review of current scientific literature to keep up-to-date with advancements in the field of clinical diagnostics and healthcare.
• Creation of content for client training videos and other electronic media.
• Liaising with researchers involved in collaborative studies with Randox and writing scientific papers for publication in peer review journals.
• Creation of Scientific Posters and presentations to be used at Industry Sponsored Workshops, conferences, seminars, customer presentations and Roadshows.
• Qualified to at least degree level (2:1 and above) in a Biochemistry, Chemistry or Life Science related subject.
• Possess a clear understanding of scientific communications.
• Innovative in actions and thinking.
• Articulate in oral, written and visual presentations.
• Awareness of the importance of marketing activities.
• Ability to understand customers and build long term relationships.
• Ability to understand and communicate scientific information
• A Master’s degree (or equivalent) in a marketing or business related discipline.
• Awareness of the diagnostics and healthcare markets.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.