T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
COVID Scientists – Permanent (20N/CSPE)
Randox requires applications from Scientists graduates to provide crucial help on COVID-19 testing projects. These positions will be based in none our purpose built COVID-19 Laboratories based at the Randox Science Park in Antrim town. We can consider candidates from all Scientific disciplines.
As we are running our COVID labs 24/7 currently these roles operate on 12 hour shifts. The shift pattern will involve blocks of day shifts, blocks of days off, followed by blocks of night shifts then more days off. Please confirm that you can commit to this type of shift pattern on your covering letter or CV.
Full training on our processes and protocols will be provided for all staff.
- Qualified to at least degree standard in any Science related subject
- Excellent Pipetting skills
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Flexibility to work a shift pattern
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management
- Ability to learn and retain information quickly.
- Ability to interpret and analyse data
Desirable (not essential):
- Working knowledge of quality systems.
- Exposure to Molecular techniques including RNA / DNA extraction and Real-time PCR
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety including CoSHH.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer