T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
We require a highly motivated individual to fulfil a challenging research and development role within the QC Microbiology team. The successful candidate will follow established quality control microbiological procedures and monitor the performance of various microbiological procedures. Other duties include maintaining accurate records of performed assessments, assisting in the performance of challenging testing, regular microbiological monitoring of Randox water supplies and working environments and performing microbiological assays for other departments.
1. Qualified to at least honours degree standard in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology or a Lfe Science Degree
2. Ability to work / act on own initiative as well as part of a team.
3. Possess excellent organisational and communication skills (written and oral).
4. Ability to interpret and report results.
1. Experience of working in a Biological/Microbiological laboratory
2. Working knowledge of word and excel
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.