Scientist – Clinical Chemisrty
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Due to continued growth, Randox Laboratories require two highly motivated and enthusiastic Scientists to join the research and development team; X1 R&D Scientist and X1 Senior Scientist. The successful Scientists will be involved in a number of clinical research projects.
• The meeting of targets on established R&D projects
• The familiarisation of current methods and technologies for a given project
• The detailed completion of reports demonstrating rigorous analysis of results
• Generation and upkeep of Design and Development Plans, Risk Management activities and Design Specifications
• Transfer of the product to manufacturing in accordance with company procedures
• The operation and routine maintenance of various types of departmental equipment and analytical instruments
• BSc in a relevant biomedical or life science subject.
• Experience in Clinical Chemistry and reagent applications.
• Ability to work independently within the context of a multidisciplinary research team.
• Possess excellent organisational and communication skills (written and oral).
• Operation of automated analysers.
• Excellent analytical and problem- solving skills
• Be proficient in the use of Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer