Seasonal Cleaning Crew
T: 028 9032 0070
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE- GREAT FUTURE
Position: Seasonal Cleaning Crew Members, Let's Go Hydro – Variable hours
Be bold, be brave come and join us and be a part of this fun attraction?
Would you like to be part of a team that believe that people are our greatest asset? Our family values speak for themselves. Mount Charles employ our family members to:
- Do the right thing
- Have fun & grow together
- Take pride in what you do
If this sounds like you, and you want to come and work in an environment where people are key to our success, then keep reading:
Be the main attraction and join our team
Your adventure starts here! Our crew will be responsible ensuring all areas of the Let’s Go Hydro facility meets the highest standards of hygiene. Let's Go Hydro is stunningly unique.
It hosts a variety of our water or dry land activities, a range of accommodation sizes and styles. And it has an Aqua Park and a seasonal Wakeboarding School.
It is nestled in up to 55 acres of lake and forestry, so an idyllic place to work and have fun whilst you work.
All cleaning standards will be in line with the client’s high expectations and will be audited regularly.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To cover sickness, absences and holidays and any additional requirements of the client
• Ensuring all Self-Catering accommodation, communal kitchen Areas, toilets and bathrooms are maintained to the required hygiene standards to include making of beds.
• Ensure all cleaning schedules & checklists are completed within the quick turnaround on a daily basis
• Handling cleaning products in accordance with the safety data sheets.
• Wearing PPE in the required areas
• Adhere to health, safety, and hygiene rules
• Any other duties when required.
• Ability to clean
• Eye for detail
•Ability to work well in a team and take pride in their work
Applicants must be eligible to work in the NI and be able to provide evidence of such, if invited to interview.
Applicants should note that based on the response, the Company may increase shortlisting criteria.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.