T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Security Officer to join Randox Laboratories on a permanent basis. This night shift position would be based at our sites around Crumlin.
This role will work on night shifts. 12 hours per shift (7pm- 7am) across a pattern that would cover Monday – Sunday. On average you would work 42 hours per week and work 14 shifts across a 28 day shift cycle.
The successful candidate will be responsible for securing all buildings across a number of sites in the Crumlin area. The successful candidates will be expected to:
- Check doors and windows etc to ensure building are secured
- Set and unset all alarms in building as and when required
- Regular patrolling of all sites during the shift
- Attending to intruder and fire alarm calls and checking those buildings
- Grant access to sites for approved contractors and delivery vehicles
- Deal with phone calls received on company phone
- Be on duty at Randox events as required
- Driving duties as required by Senior Management
- Ability to work on own initiative and solve problems
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Good IT skills
- Ability to write reports and update records/company data bases
- Ability to deal effectively with urgent matters with attention to detail
- SIA Security Guard Licence
- Clean Driver’s Licence
- Previous CCTV control room experience
- CCTV Operators Licence
In line with the requirements of the Known-Consigner status held by Randox Laboratories, the successful applicant for this role will be required to have an AccessNI Basic Disclosure check prior to commencing employment.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer