T: 028 9032 0070
As a valued member of the Mount Charles Security Team you will ensure the safety of our customers, clients, their buildings and assets, providing customer service with a smile. Mount Charles Security approach the provision of security related services in a unique way; our aim is to provide the highest standards of customer service to all of our clients through the utilization of experienced personnel with an abundance of knowledge in their fields.
As a result of our continued expansion we are now recruiting for professional and driven Mobile Security Guards. The roles are challenging and exciting, and we rely on all members of the team to contribute in a proactive manner with regards to providing our customers with a reassuring and efficient service.
This is a varied role that includes greeting staff, clients and visitors and ensuring they adhere to the necessary security protocols, conducting searches, patrolling premises and dealing with any security incidents should they arise. As a people person with a keen eye you will be hard working and have a passion for the role that you do.
Due to the nature of the role applicants must be aged 18 or over and hold a valid SIA licence.
Key duties and responsibilities:
· Represent Mount Charles and its clients in a professional manner, demonstrating the highest of company standards.
· To provide Security Guarding cover for the Site.
· Follow established security protocols while using initiative and good judgement
· Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment and inspecting buildings, equipment and access points.
· Report defects, deficiencies, health & safety related issues, all incidents, accidents and emergencies to your line manager with minimum delay.
· Any other duties as required.
· Hold a valid SIA Licence (Guarding or Door Supervisor as minimum level) and maintain these whilst employed by Mount Charles
· Fully flexible in relation to the hours of work, occasional weekend work may be required.
· Have a full 5 year checkable history.
· Have experience working in the security industry.
· Have a valid driving licence and access to a vehicle
· Computer Literate.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Have the ability to think on your feet
· Honest, reliable and dependable
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 01:00am – 08:00am
Rate of Pay: £9.50
Due to the nature of the role you must be able to provide a clear 5-year checkable background.
Applicants should note that based on the response, the Company may increase shortlisting criteria.
Mount Charles Group are equal opportunity employers and welcome applications from all sections of the community.