Senior Business Projects Manager
Senior Business Project Manager
Hours: 40 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB6473/1
Business Unit: Pharma Services
Open To: Internal & External Candidates
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide.
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people – your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
Let’s be exceptional together
Working as part of the Business Projects team based in our Global Headquarters in Craigavon, you will be responsible for contributing to the achievement of business unit objectives by ensuring that a wide range of business and other smaller scale and strategic projects are delivered on time, according to specification and within budget. Projects will involve developing and maintaining Almac Pharma Services capabilities in terms of facility and process equipment installs and upgrades as well as improvements to business processes associated with ongoing asset care and maintenance.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
- Degree Level Qualification (or equivalent)
- Significant experience of engineering projects on a range of manufacturing, packing and utility equipment
- Significant experience in industry, to include installation of production and plant equipment, within a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Practical experience in managing site activities and coordinating multi-disciplinary (civil, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and control, automation and Process) teams.
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Degree Level Qualification in an Engineering Discipline (or equivalent)
- Qualification in Project Management e.g. Prince 2/PMP Project Management Certification
- Previous experience in the delivery of maintenance best practice, manufacturing improvement and engineering project management
- Previous project management experience within the food or pharmaceutical industry and particularly of pharmaceutical manufacturing, packaging and sealing equipment.
- Line Management experience
Family friendly flexible working
Employee recognition programme
Learning and development opportunities and support
Enhanced pension contribution
Long service awards
34 days annual leave allowance
Free car parking
Moving house leave
Westfield healthcare benefit
Paid medical appointments
Occupational sick pay
Enhanced maternity pay
On site physiotherapist
Critical illness policy
Perks discount scheme
Death in service benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
To Apply: Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: Monday 21st June 2021 at 1700 hours