Senior Finance Executive
T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
To profitably sell the complete range of financial products ensuring each customer is provided with the highest level of individual care and respect.
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
- Managerial or Supervisory experience would be advantageous
- Previous experience in the motor industry would be advantageous
- Exceptional sales experience would be advantageous
- Professional and confident at liaising at all levels
- Able to work to targets and driven to succeed
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Computer experience essential (Kerridge would be a bonus)
- Full driving licence
- Aged 21+ for Insurance Purposes
Reward and Benefits…
- Salary: £40,000 plus reflective upon skill set and experience
- Discounted car purchase scheme available after qualifying period.
- Additional benefits which include – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, colleague referral scheme and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button.
Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the job reference above.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Friday 10th December 2021. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer