Senior Management Accountant
T: 028 9032 0070
Due to growth and expansion the Mount Charles Grouphave n exciting new role for a Senior Management Accountant to join our growing and busy Finance Team In Belfast
As an established, well known locally owned business group, with several business entities.
This new and interesting role is pivotable in providing management accounts, variance analysis, leading a small team and reporting to the senior management team on a timely basis.
It’s important that our senior management accountant is always adding value, and adopting a business partnering approach, you’ll develop specialist knowledge of your areas. You’ll determine and respond to the different needs of each team, becoming a trusted source of advice for your internal customers as well as an expert in answering financial queries from stakeholders.
- Competetitive market based salary
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 statutory holidays
- Life Assurance
- Voluntary Private Healthcare
- Voluntary cash health plan
- Agile working
- Health and Wellbeing Program inclusive of an employee assistance program
- Employee discount plans
- Staff Development
- Plus much more…
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for each Group company in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reconciliation & review of balance sheet accounts.
- Being the business partner to the internal customers of the business, answering financial queries & becoming a trusted source of advice, supporting budget holders in achieving financial targets.
- Review and refine end-to-end financial processes and controls, ensuring best practice in all we do.
- Compliance on legal/regulatory compliance/returns in the UK & ROI. E.g., VAT returns, government surveys, company filing
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) and substantial previous experience in industry.
- Strong numerical skills with a focus on accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Strong time-management skills to meet tight deadlines
- As good with people as you are with numbers, which is crucial given the customer focused nature of this role.
- ERP experience desirable
- Previous experience in a similar role within a FMCG environment is desirable
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.