Senior Quality Compliance Officer
Senior Quality Compliance Officer
Hours:39 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB6683/1
Business Unit: Sciences
Open To: Internal and external applications may apply
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately-owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 6,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide.
All of our facilities are fully certified by the appropriate authorities (FDA, MHRA, INAB, HPRA). Our Almac Sciences Ireland [ASI] site in Athlone offers a full suite of analytical testing for a range of different product types including small molecules, peptides, biologics, conjugates, potent and controlled substances.
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Almac employ over 150 highly skilled analysts working in GxP environments across UK, Europe and US with significant experience in the analysis of both small and large molecules. Our state-of-the-art labs support drug substance (API) and drug product (finished product) analytics across all phases of clinical development and into commercial release.
The successful candidate will perform all assigned quality compliance duties relating to the operational deployment of the GxP Quality Management System at ASI. Working as part of the Quality team, the successful candidate will support the QA Manager & actively contribute to the day-to-day management and deployment of the Quality Management System, responsible for auditing the quality management system, processes, procedures, data, reports and metrics to ensure compliance to GxP standards.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac Group.
- HND / BSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Science
- Experience in a GxP environment within the pharmaceutical or contract research /laboratory industry preferably in a QA role
- Practical Technical Experience of Modern Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Analytical Techniques, Wet Chemistry, Microbiological Testing & / or HPLC, GC, LC/MS Instrumental Analysis.
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Postgraduate qualification in Chemistry or a Life Science
- Thorough Working Knowledge of the GxP regulations
- Technical Experience of BioPharma / Biologic Analytical Techniques GxP Data / Documentation Review is Preferred.
- Familiarity with modern laboratory computerized systems
- Experience in the training of technical staff
- Competitive salary
- Death in service benefit
- Annual bonus
- Employee recognition programme
- Learning and development opportunities and support
- Health promotions
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Long service awards
- Private health provided
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Marriage leave
- Free car parkingMoving house leave
- Perks discount scheme
- Critical illness policy
- Bereavement Leave
- Occupational sick pay
- Refreshment facilities
Apply complete the online application at www.almacgroup.com/careers
2nd August 2021 at 17.00 hours