Senior Software Engineer
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Senior and Lead Software Engineers – C#
Randox Teoranta (County Donegal) are seeking Senior and Lead C# Software Engineers who want the unique opportunity to work at the cutting edge of medical device research and development. These full-time permanent positions will be based at our site on Dungloe, County Donegal.
To get a glimpse of the type of products our Software Engineers work on look here:
Is this you? Do you have the following experience?
• A minimum of 3 years’ software development in C#.
• Any experience in WPF, UWP, Silverlight, Xamarin or Windows forms.
• Experience of requirements gathering.
• Experience of designing and architecting software applications.
• Experience with UI Design patterns such as MVVM, MVC, MVP
• Experience of Agile practices and CI / CD platforms.
• Experience with relational databases.
• Experience of Unit testing.
• Experience in all stages of a SDLC.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Things that would make you stand out?
• Experience leading developers and software project delivery.
• Experience communicating with and controlling embedded devices using wired and wireless communication protocols.
• Experience using an ORM.
• Experience of cloud infrastructure and MS Azure
• Experience of any of .NET Core, WebAPI, TypeScript,
• Experience in any off C++, C, JAVA, Python, R or Delphi.
• Experience working within a regulated environment.
Please quote the appropriate job reference 21/DLSE in all communication.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer