T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
To deal with customer service and repair requirements in an efficient and courteous manner, ensuring each customer is treated as an individual with care and respect. To record vehicle details and service histories accurately and effectively operate a customer follow-up system, to ensure the optimum utilisation of workshop capacity and acting on genuine added value opportunities. To handle Non-Franchised customers in conjunction with Franchised customers and provide each with an equivalent experience.
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre and Agnew Trade Centre. We employ over 1100 staff, sell over 20,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £470m.
- Proven track record of delivering prestige customer service.
- Proven track record of working to and achieving targets.
- Ability to overcome customer objections & resolve complaints.
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of database systems.
- Flexible approach to working life.
- Good presentation i.e. well-presented and fully completed application form.
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to build long term relationships with customers.
- Minimum of 4 GCSE’s at grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Full Driving Licence (for insurance purposes applicants must be aged 21 or over).
- Minimum 5 years of experience working within the Motor Industry.
- Knowledge of CDK Auto line (Kerridge) / ADP would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Modern Motor Vehicle Technology.
Remuneration and Benefits…
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
- Discounted car purchase scheme after qualifying period
- Additional benefits which include – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
And much more…..
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button.
Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the job reference.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Monday 8th March 2021. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer