T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
To provide a high level of customer service and ensure customer concerns / queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a Service Advisor.
- ADP/Kerridge Computer Experience.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- A proven track record of success in target orientated environment.
- A passion for customer service excellence.
- Strong attention to detail skills.
- Possess a full, valid driving licence
Remuneration and Benefits…
- Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
- Premium Company Car and fuel allowance.
- Discounted car purchase scheme available after qualifying period.
- Additional benefits which include – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, colleague referral scheme and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button.
Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference above.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Thursday 13th May. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer