Service Delivery Area Supervisor
T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles Group have an exciting opportunity for Service Delivery Area Supervisor to join our Cleaning Team within the NI Courts and Tribunal Service Contract.
Location: Across NI
Company Vehicle provided
28 days holiday
Training and development opportunities
Key duties and responsibilities:
- · Responsibility for the day to day supervision of the units.
- · Cleaning duties as directed within the units, including the use of cleaning machinery
- · Assisting the Area/Operations Managers with site Audits
- · Replenishment and control of cleaning stocks, materials and PPE.
- · Ability to lead the team to reach goals and maintain standards.
- Attention to detail
- Leads by example and lives our values
- Passionate about our customer service and reputation
Skills: Ability to clean, Customer-focused, Reliable, Flexible, Full clean driving licence, Supervisory Experience
Hours of work: 40 hours per week Monday – Friday
Rate of pay: £9.20 per hour
Please be advised that the successful applicant’s job offer will be subject to security checks.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE