T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
The main purpose of the Site Co-ordinator is to ensure efficient day to day running of the facilities in general in Portadown Audi. In addition, supervising the Approved used car program through to the forecourt. The role will assume responsibility for all vehicle parking/logistics, site cleanliness and maintenance, management of sub-contractors and complying with Health and Safety Regulations.
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
- An enthusiastic approach to maintaining high standards and a keen eye for detail.
- Good communication skills
- Full, valid driving license. (Aged 21+ for insurance purposes.)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional presentation.
- Experience gained in a similar role would be beneficial
- An interest in photography is desirable.
Remuneration and Benefits…
- Salary £20,000 per annum
- Discounted car purchase scheme available after qualifying period.
- Additional benefits which include – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, colleague referral scheme and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button.
Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference above.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Wednesday 19th May. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer