Lagan Specialist Contracting Group
T: 028 9045 5531
H&J Martin Ltd (part of the Lagan Specialist Contracting Group) is now recruiting for a Site Manager.
Company: H&J Martin Ltd
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: UK & Ireland
H&J Martin Limited are a Fit Out and Asset Management company operating throughout the UK and Ireland. As part of the Lagan Specialist Contracting Group our mission is to provide Construction, Fit Out and Asset Management solutions in an environment where people feel safe, secure and valued.
The Site Manager will be responsible for the onsite management Fit-Out Projects throughout the UK & Ireland to ensure the safe and efficient delivery of the Projects and lead the teams within H&J Martin values and guidelines, while adding value and development to the Fit-Out business.
What you'll do
The following reflect the main tasks associated with the position and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive:
- Oversee the delivery of the Fit-Out projects on site to ensure the project is adequately resourced and successfully delivered to scope, cost and quality.
- Ensure that project imperatives and stakeholder interfaces are clearly communicated and understood throughout the projects and to others, as appropriate
- Provide direction, motivation and leadership to both internal staff on site and external consultants or supply chain partners engaged in providing support activities to the project.
- Responsible for all safety, health, environment and quality matters including driving excellence and championing continuous improvement
- Ensure project complies with H&J Martin procedures including delegated levels of authority
- Deploy appropriate and competent resources to all project management activity
- Advise the Head of Fit-Out on project schedule activities and initiatives and present action plans and project delivery status updates to key customers and stakeholders
- Actively seek out, drive and promote service excellence, best practice and continuous improvement initiatives
- Coach and motivate the project teams and lead by example
- Implement Performance management regime to maximise team performance
- Ensure all services and installations are designed, built and certified to the required standards and that all functions are carried out in appropriate manner
- Review and approve project management plans, health and safety plans, environmental work package plans
- Promotes the identity and image of the company at all times
- Lead the project team in embracing H&J Martin Values
- Lead and Develop client relationships
- Understand strengths and weaknesses of team members and work with them to good effect
- Demonstrate clear and visible leadership, with capacity to absorb responsibility and accountability whilst providing sensitive direction to others
- Remain effective when the situation is unclear, complicated or pressurised
For further information, please see full Job Description attached