T: (028) 9046 1834
The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Job Code 23-314-ST-SHSCT-WEB
Job Role Skills Trainer (SkillSET)
Location Southern HSCT area
Salary £24,189 per annum, pro rata
Hours 37 hours per week – Mon-Thurs 09.00-17.00 Fri 09.00-16.30
SkillSET aims to enhance the life chances of economically inactive disabled people by delivering specialised pre-employment training, on the job mentoring and the creation of sustainable employment opportunities
Responsible for the delivery of the SKillSET service directly to participants leading to sustainable employability & inclusion outcomes and achievement of qualifications.
- Starting on 20 days annual leave pro rata plus Cedar recognises 12 statutory days
- Cedar offers an enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution.
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Investor in People Platinum accredited organisation with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Staff recognition & reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
- Health Cashback Scheme
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Post Graduate Certificate in Teaching (PGCE) , Certificate in Teaching (CIT) or equivalent RQF level 6 qualification in Education or Teaching
Minimum of 1 year’s paid experience in the direct provision training.
2. Proficiency in IT skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
3. Ability to work independently with good organisational, communication & interpersonal skills
Apply Online: https://cedar-foundation.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
Closing Date: 8th December 2023 at 10am
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER