T: 028 9032 0070
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE
Would you like to be part of a team that believes that people are our greatest asset? Our family values speak for themselves. Mount Charles employs our family members to:
Do the right thing
Have fun & grow together
Take pride in what you do
If you are customer a focused individual and want to join a fun and family orientated food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression. Then this is the role for you!
What you'll do in this role:
As the Sous Chef, you will assist the Head Chef with all aspects of the kitchen delivery and hospitality as well as ensuring all food safety documentation is completed as required. Everything we do as a business is built on the enthusiasm and professionalism of the people in our team roles. The quality of food produced is extremely high as are the client expectations, so a strong passion and enthusiasm to the role is key.
What will make you perfect for the job?
The key is a passion for serving the highest quality food to our customers. Applicants should be enthusiastic about what they do, have a good eye for detail and be able to work under pressure as speed of service is a vital component of the post.
Key duties and responsibilities will include but are not restricted to;
· Ensuring the food service achieves maximum efficiency, achieving a high standard of customer satisfaction at all times.
· A Sous Chef that can produce great tasting food and ensure quality and consistency to company and brand specifications
· Working with the Head Chef to review menu costings and planning for seasonal business fluctuations.
· Ensuring all food safety documentation is completed within agreed timescales and company requirements.
· The ability to follow instruction, and take the lead in the absence of the head chef
· Ensuring all HACCP, Food Safety and Health & Safety Legislation requirements are always adhered to.
The ideal Candidate will have:
· Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills. Age 18+
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with issues as they arise and contribute in all areas of kitchen delivery and providing a great food service.
· Food Hygiene Level 2/3
· To promote and contribute to a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
· To ensure a safe environment is maintained in compliance with health, safety, fire, hygiene and security legislation and company policies and procedures.
Rate of pay: €16.50
Hours of Work: Working 5 days out of 7 days, 37.5 hours per week.
Applicants should note that based on the response, the Company may increase shortlisting criteria.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
This is an exciting opportunity within the largest independently owned catering organisation in Ireland and one of Deloitte’s best managed companies.