T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Circet are seeking to recruit an experienced Splicing Manager with knowledge of splicing activities on telecom infrastructure build and maintenance contracts.
As FLM, you will be responsible for carrying out in progress and retrospective site audits whilst checking and reporting compliance levels for both the company and client.
You will coach and mentor field operatives to improve quality and compliance to NRSWA 1991, TMA 2004, safety at Civils and activations and to optimise customer KPI measures.
- Carry out joint site meetings with client and other relevant stakeholders.
- Survey and programme work streams for supply chain.
- Provide updates and reports on a regular basis to the works control and noticing departments.
- Complete material sample audits where required.
- Carry out daily toolbox audits and safety audits with both direct staff and sub-contractors.
- Carry out in-progress audits and coach sub-contractors on site.
- Manage daily targets for sample inspections.
- Investigate jobs and assign responsible operatives for commercial reporting.
- Ensure all permit and noticing conditions are being met on site.
- Keep accurate daily records of works planned and issues encountered.
- Report daily to your line manager of outputs, problems, issues.
- Carry out other duties as requested by the line manager.
- Report findings in real time via a handheld device in conjunction with client and works control.
- Ensure effective use of software platforms are being used by field teams i.e. AFS / ARC GIS.
Health & Safety Obligations:
- Fully understand and implement the company safety policy and procedures.
- Ensure that the programmes for the contracts are successfully delivered in a Safe, Quality and On Time Manner.
- Ensure that a ‘Right First Time’ culture is adopted and developed throughout the business.
- Drive compliance to any regulatory measures that may apply to the works and operations that Circet undertake.
- Ensure that all contracts achieve turnover and profitability by maximising efficiency and minimising cost of failure.
- Manage Client relationships within the client organisations across all areas.
- Sponsor new ways of working which would improve delivery and service then support any activities being undertaken to implement change.
Skills & Experience required:
- 4 years’ experience in Telecoms industry or relevant utilities experience
- Experience and a strong understanding of the SROH.
- CSCS Signing, Lighting & Guarding at Roadworks Card.
- CSCS Health and Safety Roadworks Card.
- IOSH Managing Safely in Construction preferred but not essential
- IT skills to liaise with group works control.
- An understanding of permit to work schemes and noticing.
- Experience of demonstrating good communication skills and of prioritising works effectively.
- Comfortable and confident working to tight timescales effectively.
- Experience of dealing with external stakeholders and communicating effectively.
- Experience of implementing, following and amending procedures for the purpose of service delivery as dictated by the client.
- Previous reinstatement experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to understand client’s quality requirements.
- Candidates should be professional; self-motivated with good communication skills and be able to integrate fully into the project delivery team.
- Experience of managing civils / utility personnel and contracts