Our client, RLC Global Point, a leading supplier of complete engineering solutions for the global aerospace industry are seeking Spray Painters to join their team, based in Newtownabbey.
Pay Rate: £15.61 Per Hour
Working Hours: 37 hours per week. 12 hr rotational shift pattern
Job Type: Full time, Ongoing position
– NVQ L2 or equivalent in an Engineering or relevant discipline
– Time served apprenticeship in an Engineering or relevant discipline OR 2 years relevant work experience in spray painting
– Work experience in the aerospace or similarly regulated industry
– Experience of thin lacquer coat application
– Good communication skills.
– Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
– Supports others and shows respect and positive regard for the team.
– To prepare and mix paint and finishing media in accordance with manufacturers and customers specifications.
– To ensure that components and sub-assemblies are adequately prepared for finishing i.e., Operations as defined in routing have been completed.
– To alert area supervision of any handling / jigging problems that could adversely affect the quality of finish.
– To apply finishes as required ensuring minimum cost, maximum efficiency, and optimum quality.
– To ensure that all operations are carried out safely and that protective clothing and equipment are used where appropriate.
– Maintenance of spray guns to ensure they are in good working order.
– Any other duties as may be required, within the capabilities of the post-holder.
This spray painter position is in Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland. You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV through to Rachel.Mcneilly@industrialtemps.com or call our Belfast office on 028 9032 2511 ask for Rachel
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER