T: 028 9078 1836
Permanent Full Time, Part Time, Bank and Waiting List
Adult Hospice Service Area In Patient-Unit (IPU), Somerton Road, Belfast, BT15 3LH
Band 5 (£25,655 – £31,534 per annum, pro-rata if part time)
- The delivery of high quality nursing care for patients and their families in the Adult Hospice service . The role will be based in the In Patient-Unit (IPU) with flexibility to work if required in the Out-patient Hub.
- The assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of high quality and collaborative patient and family care as required.
- To work as part of the multidisciplinary team or independently in a patient’s home ensuring the patient is kept at the centre of care.
What we offer:
Attractive Terms & Conditions apply including;
- Matching of Terms and Conditions of Service if transferring from NHS (Salary, Annual Leave, Pension)
- NHS salary scales
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement, starting at 27 days per year, which increases with service along with 10 Statutory days each year (pro rata for part time)
- Award winning Family Friendly Organisation
- Focus on Employee Wellbeing Initiatives
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Comprehensive induction training programme
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Various salary sacrifice schemes
- Free onsite car parking
- Subsidised canteen
Please note that it is essential that any potential applicants are permitted to work in the UK and hold current Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) registration. NMC is the regulator for nursing and midwifery professions in the UK. The NMC maintains a register of all nurses, midwives and specialist community public health nurses and nursing associates eligible to practice within the UK.
For further information, please refer to the Job Description and Specification below. If you have any queries, please contact a member of the People & Development Team on 02890 781836.
The closing date for applications is Friday, 12 August 2022 at 4.00 pm (we recommend that applications are submitted at least 15 minutes prior to the closing time to ensure technical difficulties are not encountered). We are unable to accept CVs.
For guidance on how to apply using our online application platform GetGot, or troubleshooting any potential issues, please refer to the following link:
Please note all correspondence will be sent to the email address provided on your application form. Please ensure to check your 'junk/spam' folder as due to personal email security settings, emails can sometimes appear here. Any email correspondence will come from an email address ending in @nihospice.org.