Location: Duncrue, Belfast
Hours: 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £19,200 per annum
Need a new challenge? Would you like to be part of a successful and rewarding business? If you are looking for an exciting opportunity read on!
Dreams and Sofatime are currently seeking an Administrator to join our growing team.
We are looking for a dedicated highly adaptable person who can take ownership of tasks, deal with enquiries efficiently and thrive in a busy working environment.
Stock/Buying Administrator is a versatile role comprising of internal interaction with Retail Branches, Buying, Customer Care, Warehousing and Finance teams within the business.
The role consists of administration, confirming and booking on goods, order processing, direct contact with suppliers and customers.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Respond to stock related queries from internal and external customers
- Booking in deliveries / stock control
- Sending and amending purchase orders
- Adding and amending sales orders
- Confirming delivery due dates with suppliers
- General administration
- Excellent communication skills
- IT skills including experience of MS Office packages including Excel, Outlook
- Thrive in a high volume environment
- Experience of working with a stock control / warehouse management system
- Ability to multi task
*Please note the closing date may change if the company have received a suitable number of applications.