T: +353 (1) 457 5000
On the back of an ever-increasing workload, Circet Northern Ireland are looking for an experienced stock controller.
As a Stock Controller you will be responsible for managing all stock control and administration to assist in dealing with increasing demand across all contracts, reporting to the Stores and Facility Managers. As outlined below this position will require flexibility of working hours and may require the performance of duties other than normal responsibilities.
Responsibilities as Stores Controller include:
- Working in a busy stores environment.
- Controlling and recording of goods inwards and outwards.
- Maintain accurate record of inventory and stock management systems according to set standards
- Ordering of materials
- Management of emails.
- Manage and maintain inventory audits on a regular basis
- Oversee the placing of orders and ensure the requested goods are delivered on time
- Checking all deliveries against delivery note.
- Working closely with Stores Manager and the Stores team.
- Organising and storing of all paperwork.
- Other ad hoc assignments as and when necessary.
Stock Controller Requirements:
- Two years’ experience as a Stock Controller or similar position
- Ability to work with others in a team and under direction.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- High attention to detail and quick learner.
- Hardworking, flexible and reliable.
- Good communication and well organised
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multitask.
- Proficient computer skills including MS office
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent