Fane Valley Stores is a leading supplier of animal health and agricultural products to farmers and the rural community. With an expanding network of agri-retail stores and a strong on-line platform, our aim is to exceed the expectations of our customers.
It is always our aim to develop our people, whilst delivering excellence for our customers. Our greatest asset is our people, and we believe in helping our employees to progress, by continually investing in training and development, and supporting them every day to realise their full potential.
We are currently recruiting for a Store Yard Person to join the team based at our Ballymena Seven Towers Store. The role has full time hours, but we will consider part time working hours.
Store Yard Person
Job Ref: FVS/SYP/01/22
- Provide excellent customer service;
- Provide advice to customers on yard and warehouse products;
- Assist customers with the loading of goods outwards;
- Unload and check all goods inwards and check for damage, discrepancies between goods received and ordered;Gener
- General housekeeping duties to ensure a tidy yard and warehouse;
- Assist with the management of stock levels for the yard and warehouse;
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
- A good basic education;
- A basic knowledge of and ability to use computers;
- Have an interest in and knowledge of agriculture;
- Have excellent communication skills and have a friendly, helpful and enthusiastic personality;
- Product knowledge of agricultural goods would be desirable, but training will be provided;
- Previous work experience in a retail environment would be desirable;
- Ideally have a forklift licence but not essential as training will be provided.
In return, the company offers an attractive rate of pay and benefits package which includes Healthcare Plan for employees and their children under 18, Company Pension & Life Assurance, Health & Well-Being strategy which incorporates a range of on-going initiatives and programmes.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (028) 9261 0480 or apply on our GET GOT platform. https://fanevalley.getgotjobs.co.uk
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00pm on Monday 17th January 2022.
Fane Valley Stores is an equal opportunities employer