T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Stores / Warehouse Coordinator (Job Ref: 21N/CRSS)
Randox Laboratories currently wishes to recruit an organised and highly motivated individual to join a growing team in the position of Stores Coordinator. This position will be based in our COVID lab in Croydon.
We urgently need candidates with FLT Accreditation (Forklift License).
• The loading and unloading consignments of goods.
• The storage of goods in the appropriate storage areas.
• The maintaining of electronic stock records on all incoming and distributed goods.
• The checking of delivery notes against quantity received.
• The operation of stock assessment and control.
• The communication of certain stock items on reaching minimum stock level.
• The releasing of goods (internal and external) from stores and their delivery to the various departmental locations.
• The adherence to departmental procedures.
• The operation of the fork-lift truck.
• Adherence to company Positive work Environment Policies, health & safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
• Educated to GSCE (or equivalent) in Maths and English Language.
• Highly motivated with the ability to work independently & as part of a multi-disciplined team.
• Ability to identify and implement improvements effectively.
• Physically fit, capable of working accurately and efficiently under pressure.
• Able to plan and organise work schedules and priorities.
• Team player, capable of working effectively with other departments.
• Forklift License.
• A working knowledge of health and safety requirements.
Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focusing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer