T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Store Coordinator – (Job Ref: 22N/STCR)
Randox Laboratories currently has a vacancy for an enthusiastic, driven individual in the position of a Stores Coordinator to join our growing Manufacturing team based in our Randox Science Park in Antrim. As a Stores Coordinator you would be responsible for the day-to-day warehousing operations within the Stores Department.
• Day-to-day warehousing operations within the Stores Department.
• The loading and unloading of consignments of goods.
• The storage of goods in the appropriate storage areas.
• The operation of stock assessment and control.
• The communication of certain stock items on reaching a minimum stock level.
• The releasing of goods (internal and external) from stores and their delivery to the various departmental locations.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
• Experience working with Sage software.
• FLT accreditation.
• High level picker accreditation.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Ltd. Is an Equal Opportunities employer.