T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Roles and Responsibilities
- Checking deliveries against order sheets
- Working in busy stores environment.
- Operating forklift truck
- Loading/Unloading Lorries.
- Controlling and recording of goods inwards and outwards.
- Maintaining minimum stock levels.
- Housekeeping Warehouse/Yard.
- Conduct weekly stock takes.
- Adhering to strict Health and Safety Regulations.
- Other ad hoc assignments as and when necessary.
- A minimum of two year’s relevant experience in a Stores/Warehouse environment
- Ability to work with others in a team and also under direction
- High attention to detail and quick learner
- Hardworking, flexible, own initiative and reliable.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multitask.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Forklift/telehandler license
- IT Microsoft and stock systems skills. Understanding of stock system / Logistics an advantage)
- Effective time management
- Experience within Telecoms Sector an advantage
- Valid counterbalance forklift license
- Driving License