T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Storesperson – (Job Ref: 22N/STSF)
Location: Crumlin, UK (Site 4), Shift Pattern: 8:40am to 5:20pm, Monday to Friday
Randox is currently looking to recruit enthusiastic, friendly, and hardworking individuals to work within our Stores Department at our Site 4 near Crumlin. This position is a permanent, full-time role and will be responsible for day-to-day warehousing operations, ensuring that all incoming goods are received, stored and documented in accordance with standard operating procedures and departmental requirements.
Randox now offer free transportation from Antrim Train / Bus station each morning to take staff to our various sites in Antrim and Crumlin. This shuttle will take staff back to the station at the end of the day.
- The loading and unloading consignments of goods
- The checking, quarantining and documentation of incoming supplied including receipt of goods and allocation of locations on the computerized stock control system (Sage)
- The storage of goods in the appropriate storage areas
- The maintenance of electronic stock records on all incoming and distributed goods
- The checking of delivery notes against quantity received
- The operation of stock assessment and control
- The initiation of re-ordering certain stock items on reaching minimum stock level
- The release of goods (internal and external) from stores and their delivery to the various departmental locations
- The adherence to departmental procedures
- The operation of the fork-lift truck
- Adherence to the company’s positive work environment policies, health and safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment
Please note that this list is not exhaustive – new duties and responsibilities will be incorporated as a matter of custom and practice as the role evolves.
- Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English Language
- A full clean driving license
- A knowledge of material storage systems
- A fully qualified forklift driver
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work to meet demands
- An awareness of Total Quality Management Systems
- A working knowledge of health and safety requirements
- Experience in the use of a computerized stock control system such as Sage (Tetra)
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.