T: +353 (1) 457 5000
KN Circet are seeking to recruit an experienced Flex Supervisor with knowledge of civils and cabling activities on telecom infrastructure build and maintenance contracts.
As Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for carrying out in progress and retrospective site audits whilst checking and reporting compliance levels for both the company and client.
Responsibilities as Supervisor include:
- Carry out joint site meetings with client and other relevant stakeholders.
- Survey and programme work streams for supply chain.
- Provide updates and reports on a regular basis to the works control and noticing departments.
- Complete material sample audits where required.
- Carry out daily toolbox audits and safety audits with both direct staff and sub-contractors.
- Carry out in-progress audits and coach sub-contractors on site.
- Manage daily targets for sample inspections.
- Investigate jobs and assign responsible operatives for commercial reporting.
- Ensure all permit and noticing conditions are being met on site.
- Keep accurate daily records of works planned and issues encountered.
- Report daily to your line manager of outputs, problems, issues.
- Carry out other duties as requested by the line manager.
- Report findings real time via a handheld device in conjunction with client and works control.
- Field Support of operational teams (Flex)
- Co-ordination of work stack/multiple Contractors/DLO in line with delivery programme, ensuring delays are minimised by resolving operational issues to enable swift job closure and invoicing.
- Ensuring prompt and accurate completion and return of relevant compliance documentation.
- Ensure staff/operatives are regularly monitored and motivated to deliver the highest possible standards.
Health & Safety Obligations:
- Fully understand and implement the company safety policy and procedures.
- Ensure that the programmes for the contracts are successfully delivered in a Safe, Quality and On Time Manner.
- Ensure that a ‘Right First Time’ culture is adopted and developed throughout the business.
- Drive compliance to any regulatory measures that may apply to the works and operations that KN undertake.
- Ensure that all contracts achieve turnover and profitability by maximising efficiency and minimising cost of failure.
- Manage Client relationships within the client organisations across all areas.
- Sponsor new ways of working which would improve delivery and service then support any activities being undertaken to implement change.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience and a strong understanding of the SROH.
- NRSWA accreditation to Supervisor.
- SMSTS / SSSTS.
- Understanding of Openreach FTTP network build.
- S11 Accreditation.
- Proven experience in FTTP build including fibre cable installation, splicing and testing.
- The ability to produce in depth reports.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Competent in the use of all Microsoft products.
- Previous experience in managing sub-contract resource.
The Good Bits:
KN Circet are committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages such as:
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Holiday purchase scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Company Van and fuel card.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.