T: (028) 9066 6188
Support Assistant (Days & Nights) – Johnston Way, Supported Living Service
About The Role:
The Cedar Foundation deliver a range of services centred around individual needs and which enable people with disabilities to get the most out of life and to be fully included in their communities.
The role of Support Assistant requires a team approach at all times with effective working relationships for the benefit of the service user. You will support service users with activities of daily living including personal care and facilitate inclusion of service users in a range of activities.
Hours: 36 hours per week on a rotational basis
Salary: £10.30 per hour, £11.51 for additional hours
Location: Johnston Way, Lisburn, BT28 2XE
What we can offer you..
We are currently offering a Welcome Bonus totalling £1000: The bonus will be £250 paid on successful completion of 3 months service, a further £250 paid on successful completion of 6 months service & a further £500 paid on your first anniversary.
- Annual Leave based on 5.6 weeks per year (including public holidays)
- Auto enrolment Pension through Standard Life. Employer contribution 4%, employee 5%
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme (2 weeks full pay and 2 weeks half pay after 6 months service)
- Investor in People Platinum organisation with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Recognition & reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tea & Coffee provided
- Parking available onsite
- Healthcare Cashback scheme and Access 24/7 Doctors Line
- Discounts at over 600 online and high street stores and restaurants
- 1 years experience of providing care/support
- Effective verbal and written communication to include numeracy skills
- Awareness of the needs of people with learning disabilities
- Awareness of behaviours which challenge
View the full Job Description below
Submit your Application today by clicking the green APPLY button on this page
Closing Date: Monday 8th August at 12 Noon
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER